10 October 2010

Broadwinged hawk bonked it's head on the new window...I held it for awhile and placed it in the back of my pickup along with the pea gravel I'll use to backfill. When I took this pic, the hawk flew easily away.
Construction adhesive attaches Mexican tiles to wall. Small screws at the bottom hold them in place until set.
Meanwhile, I took what was a former shelf and re-designed it for beneath the large window.
Then...I mixed the finish coat of stucco, along with the pigment...and Voila!...a couple of hours later...I'm done with that portion of the project. Backfill tomorrow...MaƱana
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

As I sit staring out of the window in the woods, birds flutter by...Veterans' Day 2023

 With wars and conflicts raging in multiple locations, I'm living in relative peace now.   I went to the Wikipedia page to see how many ...