15 December 2007

Detoxifying and Cleansing

In the first week of the cleanse you are encouraged to consume a plant-based diet. A move away from animal products will decrease your harmful exposure to toxins by as much as 50%. In the second week of the cleanse you are encouraged to consume an organic, raw (uncooked) plant-based diet. In the third week, a liquid diet of raw fruit juices and raw vegetable juices . A move away from whole live-food to a live-juice fast will give the digestive organs a complete rest. If you'd began sprouting some seeds when you began the second stage, you should have many live sprouts to add to your diet...which can include radish, fenugreek, alfalfa, clover...and another group of larger seeds such as mung bean, adzuki bean, red lentil, and green lentil. I would also add sea greens to the green veggie juices, as well. Good health to you all...do some research. Take care of your ass...for it carries you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw those feet pads in a Avon book and wondered how well they work. Now I know, Thanks! I was wondering about a good detox program and you answered that question as well. Thanks again.

As I sit staring out of the window in the woods, birds flutter by...Veterans' Day 2023

 With wars and conflicts raging in multiple locations, I'm living in relative peace now.   I went to the Wikipedia page to see how many ...